Government Quarter Allocation

The Ministry of Works, Housing and Infrastructure is responsible for allocating Government Quarters to Civil Servants in the Western Area. In the Provinces, the Provincial Secretary or the District Officer does the allocation.

The Quarters are divided into two categories and are allocated according to availability.

Class A – for officers on Grade 7 and above

Class B – for all other grades.

Application forms should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary 1.

Downloadable Documents & Forms